Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Lady at the Bus Stop

I was on my way to the town to buy gifts, when a Moroccan lady at the bus stop looked at me. In return I gave her a smile. Then she spoke to me. She was giving me a used valid ticket. She said she had just picked up her child and they have used the tickets. She was again on her way back to her work and she had still the other ticket. She couldn't throw the other ticket away, because it was just used and still valid. So I accepted it and gave her a big thanks! 


I was happy not only because I got a free ride, but because it is telling something that no matter what the color of your skin is, difference in religion and origin, there is always a goodness in everyone's heart.
I would like to give thanks to those people I encountered unexpectedly showing their good deeds in a little way. I thought, writing an entry now on through this blog about one's generosity will express my gratefulness to them.



No comments: